MainStage 3.2.4 includes the following changes. Learn more about MainStage.
- Arturia Keylab 25, 49 and 88 keyboards are now automatically detected and configured for Smart Controls in MainStage.
- The Learn button for setting the note range for a layer now automatically disengages after a MIDI event is received.
Includes several stability and reliability fixes, including but not limited to:
- MainStage no longer freezes when adding an output to certain multi output Audio Unit plug-ins when running in German.
- MainStage no longer quits unexpectedly when a stereo plug-in is inserted on a mono channel strip.
- The channel strip library now opens more quickly.
- Sending Expression CC messages to an EXS channel no longer sometimes causes crackles.
- The plug-in in the lowest slot is no longer removed when inserting a plug-in at the top of a single selected channel strip.
Control Surface/Hardware Support
- M-Audio Oxygen 25 Mark IV, Oxygen 49 Mark IV and Axiom 25 2nd Gen keyboards now work as expected with MainStage.
- Nektar Panorama control surfaces again work as expected with MainStage.
- Patch changes now work reliably from all keyboards and controllers auto-configured by MainStage.
- The transport buttons on AKAI MPK25/49/88 controllers now work as expected.
- Screen controls with the Send Value To option enabled again respond smoothly to input from rotary encoders.
- Quick Help now works in plug-in headers.
- Patches saved in MainStage 3.2.2 that include external instruments now load correctly.
- The Waveform object now reliably shows the waveform when a saved concert is reloaded.
- Audio routings are properly preserved when using certain multi output Audio Unit plug-ins when running in German.
- Channel strip meters in the mixer now reliably show correct levels after they have been switched from mono to stereo.
- Routing stereo channels to mono outputs no longer forces post pan and post fader sends to be mono.
- The CPU and memory meters now remain visible and functional in full screen mode.
- Concert level Aux channel strips deleted from a concert no longer sometimes come back when the concert is reopened.
- Mappings in which one control is mapped to multiple actions are now reliably maintained when a saved concert is reopened.
- The display for IR waveforms in Space Designer now updates immediately when loading a preset or reversing an IR.
- The level meter screen control now shows red when receiving full level signal.