Logic Pro X 10.4 release notes Learn about Logic Pro X 10.4. Before updating Logic Pro X, make sure to back up the currently installed version of the Logic Pro application and your Logic Pro projects. New in Logic Pro X 10.4 New Features and Enhancements Smart Tempo Advanced tempo detection lets you automatically combine content […]
Logic Pro X 10.3 release notes New in Logic Pro X 10.3.2 New features and enhancements Includes three new Drummers who play percussion in the styles of Pop, Songwriter, and Latin. Add new Drummer loops to your song and then customize them with performance controls. The pitch of an audio region can now […]
Logic Pro X 10.2.3
Logic Pro X 10.2.3 includes the following changes.
- Crossfades between comp sections in Take Folders can now be graphically edited.
- The following plug-ins have been redesigned with Retina ready interfaces: Exciter, Echo, Modulation Delay, Noise Gate, Pitch Shifter, Match EQ, Match EQ Surround, Surround Multimeter.
- New Loudness Meter plug-in provides support for LUFS metering.
- The Modulation Delay plug-in now includes a Feedback Filter.
- The Chorus and Modulation Delay plug-ins now each offer a D-mode button.
- The Noise Gate now includes a ducker.
- The Noise Gate plug-in now offers a filter characteristics menu which may be set to either Band Pass or Band Reject.
- There are now independent ‘Hold’ buttons for the Analyzer, Goniometer and Level Meter sections of the Multimeter plug-in.
MainStage 3.2.4 includes the following changes. Learn more about MainStage.
- Arturia Keylab 25, 49 and 88 keyboards are now automatically detected and configured for Smart Controls in MainStage.
- The Learn button for setting the note range for a layer now automatically disengages after a MIDI event is received.
Includes several stability and reliability fixes, including but not limited to…
Logic Pro X 10.2.2
Logic Pro X 10.2.2 includes the following changes.
For more information, see the Logic Pro X website. For information about previous Logic updates see the Logic Pro X 10.0 Release Notes, Logic Pro X 10.1 Release Notes and Logic Pro X 10.2.1 Release Notes.
- Logic now offers a new preference pane (Control Surfaces > MIDI Controllers) that allows the automatic assignment of controls for supported USB MIDI control devices to be enabled and disabled.
Includes several improvements to Logic’s stability, including, but not limited to…
Logic Pro X 10.2.1
Logic Pro X 10.2.1 includes the following changes.
New Features and enhancements
- Logic Pro X 10.2.1 includes over 650 new Apple Loops in a variety of dance and popular music genres.
- An Audio preference has been added for multithreading live tracks to improve CPU performance when processing multiple live channels.
- The spectral engine in Alchemy now provides 11 spectral effects that allow creative sound processing in the frequency domain.
- The tempo map…